Short-term strategic objective for the years 2018-2020 is an increase of assets by more than twice, and the overall capital – by more than four times.
To achieve the strategic objective completely, the Bank ensures the achievement of mutually complementary key aims:
- Ensuring of upward change of bank’s position in the market and fixing it up to level of:
- Leading position among the medium banks as per their scope of activities;
- Leading position as per the indictors of performance efficiency.
- Attraction of direct investments to the bank’s share capital with bringing it to the amount of the charter fund up to 100.0 billion UZS;
- Innovative technological development through observation of strategies of foreign markets’ leaders in the sphere of development of electronic payments and e-transfer system for the Bank’s clients;
- Smart use of the costs saving strategy in regard to the level of services quality;
- Enhancement of resource base at the expense of enlargement of funding structure and attraction of resource-intensive clients;
- Further improvement of methods of human resources management– team work, corporate culture, motivation, training of middle management staff;
- Introduction and development of methods of the modern marketing and PR – bank’s image making, public relations system, marketing strategies in accordance with the bank’s strategic objectives.
Size: 1.88 MB